Check out our blog to see what we think is the best option for SEO: single-page sites or multi-page. We’ve got some helpful tips for getting it just right!
The Single-page or one-page website has a minimal design and compiles all your information on one page. The website links and CTAs are all on the same page. The mobile responsive single-page websites are increasing in trend. They are different from multi-page websites with additional pages, and the users trust a navigation button.
Single Page Websites and SEO
Single-page websites are the coolest trend now, with ultimate graphics and fonts. The question is, are they good for SEO? Can an SEO Consultant or SEO Company help you with ranking on Google? It depends on the layout and the area of the topic you are working on.
However, SEO services provider argues for having a multi-page website to help brands earn backlinks to their website. It helps improve the credibility of the businesses too. The continuous flow of the links may stop if the content is only on one page. The websites need to have fresh content that seems impossible sometimes on a single-page website.
You may also wonder what SEO Marketing Strategy is for a single-page website? The strategy goes like this:
• Selection of the right keywords for the headline, content copy, image ALT tags, and other SEO signals.
• Create an anchor link for each section of the website to make on-page navigation easier.
• H1 tag is necessary for the content sections
• To optimize your single-page website loading speed to avoid frustration to the users.
Let's check out some of the pros/cons of single-page websites. It will help you acknowledge whether these websites are good for your business or unsuitable.
Pros of Single-Page Websites
• Single-page websites are great for mobile users because users will understand the objective of your business and get CTA on one page only.
• Links acquired for the page ranking will target the main URL of the brand's website. So, there will be no problem ranking such websites.
• Linear navigation flow on the single-page website will help convey your brand's story.
• The single-page websites are more intuitive and responsive for small screens. So, they are perfect to be used on mobile devices and tablets.
Cons of Single-Page Website
• No space for creating specific content. This can turn off some users from the website.
• The SEO Agency specialists cannot rank the website page for various keywords. Keyword ranking gets compromised badly.
• Customers cannot find in-depth information about your brand's products/services. It can lead to a higher customer churn rate.
• These websites are designed with fewer graphics keeping in mind page speed. However, it lacks user engagement on the other hand.
If you are looking forward to affordable SEO services in Toronto, reach out to the experts at Best SEO Agency, Eccentric Business Intelligence. Call us today!
E-E-A-T is Google's credibility compass, which helps websites gain the trust of users and search engines. To know more, read our blog.
Discover how 2024 will see your website's customer service transformed by smart chatbots for a smooth and effective user experience. Read our blog.
"Eccentric Business Intelligence was more than helpful in fixing an issue on our website after an automatic update. They were prompt, ensured everything was clearly communicated and were kind enough to train our staff for future maintenance. I recommend their services for any website or design you may have!"
Eccentric designed and devloped our pharmacy website, created all marketing collateral, our digital signage, media content and hosting. The result was beyond amazing in bringing our business to life. We highly recommend Eccentric to all business owners who are looking to grow their businesses through marketing.
Eccentric delivered an outstanding product that supported our business in a comprehensive way: from sales, profits and commissions tracking, to warehouse management. Within the first month of launching, we had over one hundred new users registered on the site, and dozens of orders. Outstanding work!